Followers

Thursday 22 August 2019

A snowflake Masterboard

 Afternoon  Everyone,
Three posts in four days, not bad going for me. That's loads of butterflies, so it must be about time for some Christmas cards.
I have literally hundreds of them made and photographed, so I really do need to start sharing them with you since just lately I seem to be adding a few more to the pile each month.
One way of making several cards at one sitting is by preparing a Masterboard, a favourite technique of my lovely friend Angela aka Felix the Crafty Cat.
This basically involves sponging and stamping over an entire sheet of card, which you then cut up to create several individual cards. 
Any technique is a go, preprepared backgrounds, gelli plate, sponging, stamping, stencils, combined together to create wonderful one off masterpieces.
I have used an old Inkadinkadoo snowflake stamp set along with a Blue Breeze Kaleidacolor ink pad to create my Masterboard, along with some silver heat embossed snowflakes and stamped sentiments. 
You can cut the panel up in any way you see fit.
It also means that you can use all of the panel, 
including all of the little leftover bits.
Off to do a little more commenting before I get back to craft, I have a class to prep for.
Have a great crafty afternoon.
Hugs Kimx

4 comments:

  1. Great Christmas cards Kim. Something I need to start soon. Pleased you liked my cards using the Press and Seal, think I might be having more fun with it soon, loving it. Happy creative weekend, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your masterboard tecniques (well i love all your techniques Kim, such an inspiration) Can we do this technique again on one of your evening classes in November at Sir Stampalot - can we, can we, can we???
    - janicex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all these Kim, and shows the versatility of the Masterboard. Perfection from some card, stamps and ink!

    Lin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow Kim, steady girl or you will ware yourself out with all these posts. Great cards though. Happy creative weekend, Angela x\xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx