Followers

Tuesday 11 June 2019

A flock of Flamingoes

Evening Everyone,
What a miserable day it was yesterday. Definitely good weather for water fowl, although I'm not sure even they will have been happy with all the rain. Thankfully it has been much brighter today
I may live with half my Grandchildren, and therefore see them every day, but it certainly doesn't stop them from having a last minute request for a card.
One such request came from Saskia who wanted a card for her friend Amber, who just LOVES flamingos.
She wanted her name on it 
and she loves pink and rose gold.
I also added her age.
I made a couple of other cards to add to my stash.
I'm sure that someone else will like flamingos,
they seem to be the in thing at the moment.
Off to the gym again in a bit, I wonder if my coat has dried out yet after yesterday.
Hope you have a great afternoon.
Happy Crafting and hugs
Kimx

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx