Followers

Thursday 5 July 2018

The nearest I get to the football

Evening Everyone,
There hasn't been much else to read in the 'comic', as we refer to The Sun newspaper in my house, unless of course you are into the football, which clearly I am not.
In fact the nearest I get to the footie is this card made for a friend to give her football playing Grandson.
The background has been created with a fabulous Happy Birthday die and some black and white hexagons.
 I have several of these fabulous teenage boy toppers which I fussy cut to create these cards.
 The background to this one was created using an embossing folder and distress inks.
 This card uses a cogs stencil this time which I ran through an embossing machine
 and then coloured with distress inks.
Having laid the stencil back in place I added some glitz with a little Sparkle Medium from Imagination Crafts and Cut n Dry felt..
An early night for me I think, this heat really is getting to me. Everything is such an effort.
Maybe a cool shower first will help me sleep. I jolly well hope so.
Enjoy the rest of your evening.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx