Followers

Thursday 19 July 2018

A Holiday / Vacation at CCM

Evening Everyone,
There is no denying that it is holiday weather here in the UK.
In fact lots have people that have popped into the garage on their way to the airport have remarked that they are paying to go away to places that are cooler than here. Not the usual great British holiday weather lol.
It may be too hot for me, but I know that lots of you are enjoying all of this sunshine, so it is fitting that our challenge this time over at CCM is Holiday/Vacation.
I got my holiday card made for the challenge, but unfortunately not in time to post it with the rest of the team.
My little cutie is off to the beach.
Perhaps she will find some shells like these ones.
Or even do a bit of paddling.
We are having a well earned vacation at Crafty Cardmakers, so although the challenge lasts for the usual 2 weeks, we will not return with our new challenge until 20th August so that everyone can enjoy the Summer.
Don't forget to stop by and show the rest of the team some love.
And make sure that you are drinking plenty of water and using that suncream :O)
Hugs Kims

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx