Followers

Tuesday 3 July 2018

Three in a Box x 3

Evening everyone,
Me again! Two nights running, that hasn't happened in a very long time lol.
I had a rather busy weekend, what with teaching on Saturday and then completing a couple more commissions on Sunday.
 This card was made at the request of a friend for her daughter.
 I am given plenty of scope to play, with very few, if any requests this time,
just that the card was for Chrisy.
Having completed my homework I decided that I would finish off another couple of panels that were left over from a previous play session with this fabulous 'Three in a box' stamp designed by Jane Gill.
I love this particular stamp set, it is so versatile
and works over any type of background.
I added a bit of zentangle, white pen and glossy accents to this one.
I'm afraid that I haven't managed my walk this evening. It was just too hot. I'm really hoping that the customer that told me we are due for some rain tomorrow is correct, we could really do with it, and I really do need to get back to the gym. It's boxersise and fitball tomorrow evening which is always great fun, but very hard work even without the heat
Happy Crafting and hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx