Followers

Saturday 21 July 2018

Playtime with Brushos/Color Burst/Pixie Powders

Evening Everyone,
We had another fabulous afternoon, this time playing with Brushos / Color Burst / Pixie Powders.
I also took along an assortment of stamps, dies, embossing folders and stencils for us to play with using ideas that I had found on Pinterest and YouTube.
Unfortunately I didn't manage to get a card finished, but it has meant adding to my ever growing pile of backgrounds as it was just too much fun playing.
As usual I liked other peoples pieces better than my own, but I think that is often the case.
Since I didn't manage to finishing anything off I am sharing a card that I made a couple of years ago during another such play session.
I added some stamped and embossed images,




along with some Imagination sparkle medium added through a diamond stencil.
Here are a few of the other pieces that I made during that previous session.
Now if I could just find a few extra days in the week, I might get some of them made up into cards lol.
In the mean time I have a special birthday card to finish and some cards for both Hobby Art Jenny and Jane Gill who will be appearing on Hochanda next Sunday and Monday the 29th and 30th July.
No rest for the wicked!! I sure hope that I enjoyed myself :O)
Happy Crafting and hugs
Kimx

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx