Followers

Monday 30 July 2018

Happy Birthday Emma

Evening Everyone,
Well I have been a much happier bunny today...............we have had rain.

Of course we could have done with it staying nice and sunny on Sunday for Emma's birthday party, but it was not to be, so we managed indoors.
These were taken on the Saturday when Emma was able to get out in the garden.

It did get a bit manic at one stage on Sunday, and it was probably quite fortuitous that several people were unable to make it on the day as I'm not sure that there was an inch of floor space left. But none the less I think everyone enjoyed themselves, young and old alike, and those somewhere in between.
I think that the hit gift of the day was the mechanical unicorn. It may have been for Emma, who is very in to them at the moment, but her little sister Chloe, was bouncing up and down and getting really excited as it travelled across the floor. She is so very near to crawling that I think she may very well start, just so that she can get to it.
I think it all got a bit too much in the end, so two little people were sound asleep by 8.30, unheard of just recently, so I think they were closely followed by Mum and Dad, although I'm told that it didn't last for very long :O(
I recently gave in and acquired some Chameleon pens and Color Tops. Oh boy do they make for easy colouring and blending.
I have resisted the temptation for ages as I have Spectrum Noir Alcohol markers which I rarely use as I just can't seem to master the art of colour blending with them.
I wish that I had changed to the Chameleon system a long time ago because I actually found myself enjoying the colouring process instead of reaching for the precoloured digi images. 
The letters and 'celebrate' are die cut, and the sentiments are from Altenew.
Like most little girls Emma is in to pink and purple which matched perfectly a sheet of wonderful Clarity background paper.
Emma wanted an E for her birthday cake this year, so I coloured another Unicorn digi image to pop in  the corner. It is the same one as I used on her card, but unfortunately I forgot to take a picture of the finished cake before we cut it all up.
I know that I will probably be shouted down, but I do hope that we have a little more of this less than sunny weather. I know that the gardens need it, and I might even find some energy to get things done, instead of lying down in a darkened room trying to escape the heat.
Night, night.
Hugs Kimx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx