Followers

Wednesday 3 January 2018

A New Pair of Shoes..........

Evening Everyone,
I got to use a rather old pair of shoes today....... I finally got back to the gym.
I feel good at the moment, but I'm sure that tomorrow everything will ache like mad.

I was a rather busy bunny during the few days in between Christmas and the New Year making a couple of  new samples for Jane to take with her for her TV shows on Hochanda tomorrow. She will be on at 8am, 12midday and 4pm.


I love these shoes, they are exactly the sort of thing that I am always drawn to in a shoe shop. It's just a shame that my feet will no longer allow me to wear them.
I spent more years than I care to think about walking everywhere in 4 in heels. Backwards and forwards to the school a million times a day, pushing the double buggy or the wheelchair without a problem. And now all I can comfortably wear are my steel toe capped work shoes (actually very comfortable) or my trainers!! Oh the injustice of getting old lol.
I coloured the shoes with Distress Oxides and Inks and then fussy cut them.
This fabulous embossing folder seemed perfect to add the Cinderella touch.
Of course they do lend themselves to a bit of Paper Piecing, so I used some from one of Phill Martins fabulous paper pads.
I hope that you enjoy the shows. If I know Jane she will have come up with some fantastic demos.
I have my Sky box programmed cause I wouldn't want to miss anything.
Better get an early night, I'm starting to feel the effects of all that activity this afternoon.
Do you think I could justify a bit of Apple pie and custard for my pudding :O)
Happy Crafting and Hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx