Followers

Friday 14 April 2017

Birthday Funtime

Evening Everyone,
Oh well that's playtime over with for a while.
It has been lovely to get caught up with things even if it is only for a couple of days.
I began to think that the weather was going to do it's usual thing on Thursday when I visited my Mum and rain. But although it wasn't as glorious as Wednesday, it has still been very pleasant, in fact even today hasn't been too bad.... for a Bank Holiday.
One of the numerous cards that I needed to make during my time off was one for my Sin-in-law's birthday.
He always works so hard, bless him, that this is how he deserved to spend his birthday, playing on his PlayStation. 
I used an old LOTV topper cut out with a circular die and layered onto a piece of handmade background.
The background paper was created using a combination of inks and mica powder,
and of course plenty of stamping and embossing using Frantage powders.
We are using Imagination Stamps at Davina's tomorrow which will be fun, so I suppose playtime isn't completely over.
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend, what ever you are up to.
Happy Crafting and hugs
Kimx

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx