Followers

Sunday 26 March 2017

For a Special Mum

Evening Everyone
I hope that you have all been suitably pampered if you are lucky enough to be a Mum, or that you have been able to pamper your own Mum.
I have had a lovely day filled with crafting and copious amounts of coffee served to me by the Sin-in-Law and Grandchildren.
We popped over to see Mum on Friday to deliver her card, it was way to thick to send in the post lol. Emma usually spends all her time chatting to 'Pat-Pat' as she affectionately calls her, but this time she had a rival for her attentions as my Sister was there with my niece and her two children.
Emma and Myla were born a couple of months apart and were so sweet together. They spent ages posting farm animals and flashcards through the cat flap and then holding hands while they waited for my sister to get them back so they could do it all over again. 
The card I made for Mum was inspired during a class that I taught a couple of weeks ago. It was Shaped Cards, and while I showed them how to construct an easel card, I made them all do homework and each share a different shaped card with the rest of the class.
I prepared a pack for each of them and for once I gave them no choice of stamps, so of course I had lots of ideas running around my head by the time I got home, all using the beautiful Peacock stamp set by Woodware.
I took along a couple of embossing folders to use, as well as Gilding Wax and Starlights to paint with.
Better get some shut eye now, although I'm still feeling wide awake at the moment. The trouble is we lost an hour last night which hasn't quite caught up with me yet, but it will be time for work before I know it so I had better stop.
Night night.
Love and Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx