Followers

Sunday 4 December 2016

Sorry You Are Not Feeling Your Best

Morning Everyone,
Just a quick post today to cheer up anyone who is not feeling their best, for what ever reason.
The background was made when I was playing with my Gelli Plate.
I didn't like the colour combo that I used, but I didn't want to waste it so I sponged over the top with dye based inks.
The stamping has been done with a black versafine inkpad and clear embossing powder.

I sprinkled the panel with what I thought was water, but turned out to be Glimmer  Mist so it has added splodges, rather than taking colour out.

Never mind I rather like what I ended up with.
It is amazing how things change when you start to play. The trouble is that I never seem to be able to throw anything away because I might be able to do something with it later lol.
The sentiment is from Hobby Art and is perfect when you need a card for someone who is not ill as such, but is just not feeling up to par.
I have layered this over a couple of pieces of ribbon.
So I hope that this will cheer you up if you are not feeling your best. I know of a couple of people that I could have sent this to this week.
Have a good Sunday, and I hope that you are all feeling better soon.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx