Followers

Saturday 31 December 2016

Love You to the Moon and Back

Evening Everyone,
I hope that you are all having an amazing time.
I always struggle with my emotions today as it marks the anniversary of the death of my son Adam.
A loss is always hard to deal with, even after 15years, but somehow it seems even harder at this time of year when everyone else is in party mood.
My card tonight is one that I made for the last Woodware catalogue. but I think it says it all very well.
In fact Adam's big sister posted on Facebook this morning using this exact phrase, so I think it is a sentiment that we can all agree with.






I can't believe that we are already at the end of another year, and what a year of loss it has been especially in the world of celebrity.
Let us hope that the new one will be a better one for everybody. One that is happy, healthy and prosperous for us all.
When you welcome in the New Year this evening, please raise your glass to absent friends and loved ones and to anyone who is suffering.
Happy New Year to you All.
See you in 2017.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. A beautiful card to remember your dear boy 😘

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx