Followers

Tuesday 27 December 2016

Hope You Are Better Soon

Evening Everyone,
I hope that you are well, and not too cold. The weather has certainly turned cold here with a heavy frost this morning and no signs of a let up this evening.
I know of at least one person who will be wrapped up warm and snug for the next few weeks.
The son of an old friend fell off a ladder before Christmas and broke his hip so I made him this card to cheer him up.
The image is from an old calender that came free with a magazine, many years ago.
I chose it as part of my bid to use up bits and pieces from my box.
I think he is rather fun.
Lets hope that it cheers up anyone who is not feeling their best.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx