Followers

Tuesday 20 December 2016

Another Christmas Postbag

Morning Everyone,
Its another mega post of Christmas cards I'm afraid.
If I don't share lots of them in one go there might be no let up till Easter, by which time you and I will be very bored lol.
As I said before I rarely make the same card more than once, there are usually differences even if they are only very small. I definitely am not one of those people that chooses a design and then makes them all the same for everyone. I think it is partly due to the fact that I get bored easily and also I own far too much stash to use just one stamp per occasion.
So here we go, no commentary, just lots of pictures.





































I hope that there is something there to inspire you.
I am hoping that I can keep up with making a few cards each month in 2017. It has certainly made a huge difference to my getting organised this year.
Have a great day.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx