Followers

Monday 29 June 2015

Sentiment Challenge at Crafty Cardmakers and More

Hi All,
Are you having a good start to your week?
We have a new challenge for you over at CCM&More, where Jackie wants to see your creations with an added sentiment.
I chose to share a card that I made for a friend at work on her Special Birthday.
I die cut the numbers from kraft card, highlighting them with Platinum Glitter Glue. The sentiments are a mixture of Woodware and LOTV.
I love this circular stamp, it is so good for marking the date of a special celebration with a drop of Glossy Accents.
The flowers have been die cut from paper to match the background, as have the leaves. Glitter domes make fab flower centres.
I had to get a bit of stamping in there on the background paper with ne of my favourite stamps Hero Arts F5042 Leaf Flourish.
I chose turquoise for the colour scheme of the card as this is Tharu's favourite colour.
I would like to enter it in the following challenges - I haven't done that in a while :O)
Craft for the Craic  - The Big Occasion
Aloha Friday challenge  - Birthday
Dragonfly Dreams - We are having a Special Occasion
Glitter and Sparkle Challenge 143 - Sentimental (Must have a sentiment)

My Mum text me today to say that she had been sent an alert that told the elderly to stay indoors due to the heat, so I am taking her advice.
What a great excuse to sit and craft if ever I needed one lol.
Have a great evening.
Hugs Kimx

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Kim lovely colour combo and fabulous detail.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, beautiful card :) thank you for joining in the June challenge over at Craft for the Craic.
    EIthne (owner)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creation. Love the colours.

    Thank you for joining us at Glitter n Sparkle. Hope to see you again soon.

    Tracey DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card love the colurs, good luck in the challenges

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful card Kim. I love your choice of colours and the date stamp is a great detail. Beautiful flowers and the glitter glue makes the numbers pop. Sally.x.

    ReplyDelete
  6. mmm, the colours similar to my bloglet theme..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx