Followers

Wednesday 29 January 2014

Jean's Collection Floral Display

Evening Everyone,
Just a very quick post tonight. We were short of staff today so I had to help take in the delivery this morning (in the rain) and then unload it onto the shelves. Given that I usually spent the majority of my shift tied to the till serving customers, as you can imagine I am feeling rather knackered so bedtime it is I think lol.
This card uses the fabulous Hobby Art Floral Display from Jean's Collection (definitely another candidate for my top 100), dye based inks and some bleach.
The swirly background uses dye based inks, versamark and glossy card stock to create Multiple Layered  Resist. Finally I stamped with thin undiluted bleach to give the white rather blotchy images.
The central panel has been stamped and embossed and then coloured using the same colours of dye based ink.
The card was made for the daughter of my best friend whose birthday was this week. I hope that she liked it.
Off to bed now before I fall asleep on my laptop lol.
Thanks for stopping by and leaving all of your wonderful comments.
hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. This is lovely Kim, hope you are feeling not as tired today :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx