Followers

Wednesday 15 January 2014

Teasels

Evening Everyone,
Just a very quick post tonight, I have been having way too much fun playing and the time has just got away from me.
This is another of the cards that I finished after class on Saturday. I just love these teasels.
The detail on the stamps is amazing, even when the image is heat embossed.
I added some Faux Card Candi and gems coloured to match the sponged background using my Promarkers.
Must go now or I will never get up in the morning.
Night night.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. This is lovely Kim, love the background and the stamp really is a stunner.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx