Followers

Monday 9 December 2013

Winter Fun at the Crafty Cardmakers challenge

Evening All
Today sees the start of the last challenge of 2013 over at Crafty Cardmakers.
Our hostess, Marie, would like to see your interpretation of Winter Fun.
No Christmas cards/projects or New Year cards/projects, but some form of fun you might have during the Winter, for example, skiing, skating, sledding, building a snowman, snowballing.
For my card I chose an image from Lili of the Valley cut out and layered using Circular Nesties.
The background is a Stampendous Snowflake stamp CRR122 Cling Snowfall available from our sponsors SirStampalot, which I have stamped and embossed in white.
I added some Glossy Accents and Glitter Glue, as well as Faux Stitching.
The snowflake border has been cut from card that I have glittered using Diamond Sparkle Medium available from Imagination Crafts
The sentiment is also from an Imagination stamp set, and I added some Mica Powder to the snowflakes that I stamped over the embossed greeting.
We are sponsored for this challenge by SIR STAMPALOT and also by THE PAPER SHELTER.
Please don't forget to check out what the rest of our fabulous team have designed to inspire you.
Happy Crafting
hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful card! I love the colours you've used and gorgeous stamped image.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx