Followers

Tuesday 17 December 2013

Happy Birthday - The Do Over

Evening Everyone,
I'm sorry for the truly pathetic post yesterday but it was two minutes to midnight at the end of a horrible day and it really was the best I could offer, especially when I found that I had forgotten to take pictures of my Grandsons card.
So here is a do-over - Happy Birthday (for yesterday) Reece, and my good friend Anna.
Reece likes to play football so I used this lovely Lili of the Valley topper cut out and mounted using my Nesties.
I made the background using a hexagon punch and some black and white paper.
He follows Crystal Palace football club, like his Grandad, so I used their colours for the flags and wrote his name using the new Alphabet die that I bought at the NEC. Of course I threw away all of the packaging so I can't remember who makes it. When will I ever learn lol.
The sentiment is also from Lili of the Valley and I added some Glossy Accents to his boots.
I hope that I will be forgiven for the fact that the little boy is wearing the wrong strip. That's what happens when you use a pre-coloured image.
Better try and get some sleep now.
Hugs to All
Kimx

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure he will love it, I like the way you have made the football for the back ground

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx