Followers

Sunday 17 November 2013

Three Anniversary Cards

I've been doing a little more finishing off after my Magic Stamp class yesterday, instead of just throwing the bits into my class folder for next time. Aren't I the good little girl.
I needed three Anniversary cards so this seemed the perfect way to use up some of the fabulous little pieces of art that I created with my Magic Stamp.
The central panel here was made by pressing the magic stamp into some foliage that I found in Davina's garden. I'm no good with anything horticultural (just ask my Mum) so I have no idea what the plant is called.
The background card has been embossed with a Silver Fern Embossing Folder by Craft Concept.
The panel on this card was created using some fern leaves, also from Davina's garden.
I also used a Stampendous Fern stamp which matched the images perfectly. The tiny buttons and flower are from my stash. I can see that I will have to make a box for this one before it can be sent.
My third and final card was made using a panel created by pressing the heated Magic Stamp onto a Dreamweaver Stencil of some trees.
The embossed background is made using a Darice Embossing Folder and some Co-Ordination card stock. The finishing touches are some punched leaves and black pearls.
I will really have to knuckle down after work tomorrow to some serious cardmaking as I have DT work to finish with a deadline that is fast approaching.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx