Followers

Sunday 24 November 2013

On their Wedding Day

Evening Everyone,
Well this weekend went by in the blink of an eye didn't it!!
I haven't set foot outside again today so going out to work tomorrow will be a bit of a shock. I hope it isn't too cold.
This card was made for the daughter of friends who got married on Saturday.
The central image is from Lili of the Valley cut out using a Nestie, and layered onto some gold cardstock.
The white card in the background has been embossed using a folder and my Grand Calibre. I added a little Antique Linen Distress ink to make it stand out a little more.
The sentiment is also from Lili of the Valley, cut out using another Nestie.
I added flowers, pearls, a shrivelled ribbon bow, and some foliage cut out with a Penny Black die that I bought on my trip to SirStampalot.
It's a good job that I can hand deliver this as I didn't have and cardstock big enough to make a box lol.
Thanks for stopping by.
hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Hello Kim
    This is a beautiful wedding card, the image is gorgeous and I love your added elements.
    Smiles:)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx