Followers

Monday 28 October 2013

Monochromatic Purple at Crafty Cardmakers


Hi All
As I suspected I slept through the storm. I hope that you are all safe and well and that there wasn’t too much damage to your neck of the woods.
We got away almost completely unscathed, unless you count the few things blown over in the garden, but nothing major. Probably the worst that we have had to contend with is that our Internet connection seems a little patchy although fortunately the Sky box is unaffected.
Today we are starting a new challenge over at Crafty Cardmakers.
Fiona is our host and she has chosen Monochromatic Purple, as that is her favourite colour.
My card has been created using the Bordered Poppy stamp designed by one of our fabulous sponsors Hobby Art. I just love this stamp, it has got to be one of my favourites.
I stamped and embossed the image onto watercolour card using  black Versafine and clear embossing powder.
The colour was added using the ‘Wet Watercolour Technique’ and several different shades of Purple Pearlex from the Vintage, Stargazer and Metallics palettes.
The greeting down the left hand side of the card is from another favourite Hobby Art Stamp, and I have layered the watercoloured panel over a diecut shape cut using what I think is a Marianne Die.
I also added a circular panel in co-ordinating card and a piece of ribbon and some gems from my stash.
Don't forget to check out what the rest of the team have come up with to inspire you.
I'm not going to take any chances with this post, it has taken me most of the day to get on line.
Have a great evening.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx