Followers

Wednesday 23 October 2013

A leafy panel

Evening Everyone,
Isn't it amazing how quickly the weather turns now that it has decided that it is Autumn. One week it is beautiful sunshine and the next we are looking out winter coats, umbrellas and welly boots!!
Still never mind, the way this year has been disappearing it will soon be spring lol.
I have not really managed anything crafty over the last couple of days, I am trying to get ready for the first of my trips to SirStampalot which means that I am far too excited to settle into doing anything.
Janice has e-mailed me with a list of suggested items for me to play with in my demo on Saturday.
I will finalize things when I get there, all I know for the moment is that I will be playing with Pearlex, one of my favourite things as I have said before.
I have packed all of the Woodware Christmas stamps to play with, among other things, and although this card isn't exactly Christmas it does use Powdered Pearlex on the background card.
The leaf panels have been coloured here using Distress Inks, but could just as easily have been coloured using Watercolour Pearlex.
I will recreate it for the demo on Saturday (using Pearlex) when I get to Peterboro tomorrow. Well I have to have a play don't I :O)
Have a good evening.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx