Followers

Sunday 20 October 2013

Thank you for all my beautiful cards.

Hi All
I don't know about you guys but Sunday in our house always seems to end up with housework, tidying up and finishing things off.
Of course that has meant that my birthday cards have finally come down off the mantelpiece.
I had meant to post some pictures of them as they arrived, and say thank you to everyone, but somehow that never seemed to happen so here are pictures of all the fabulous handmade cards that I received.
Better late than never as they say.
 Lin - Twisted Witch
 Jenny
 Sylvie
 Anna
 Suu
Laine
I got lots of other fabulous cards but these are the handmade ones which I thought that you would like to look at.
Thanks again to everyone.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful and treasured collection! Lots of warm hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx