Followers

Sunday 15 September 2013

Musical Bedrooms

Hi All
Have been having a fabulous time here in Yorkshire, but the real work starts today.
Hopefully by the time you read this we will be well and truly stuck into our first class, in fact we may even be having a well earned tea break.
We had to move accommodation last night as all the local Band B's were fully booked. So having transferred to Judith's home we walked into Grassington for a meal.
I really think I earned my dinner, especially as I was not exactly kitted out for a 3 mile round trip, all done in high heeled boots lol.
They will be playing with the new Surfacez Inks today which work on metal, fabric, acetate and a whole host of things.
This is the project that they will be working on. Not a very good picture I'm afraid but it was so difficult to photograph.
We have to change rooms again tonight, so it won't be quite such a long walk for dinner. Not that I'm complaining I just might need to invest in a box of plasters for my poor blistered feet.
Have a great day.
Hugs Kimx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kim. Just had to stop by to thank you so much for my birthday card - such a wonderful surprise!!! Thank you soooooooooo much!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ! these are beautiful Kim, love them Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx