Followers

Friday 11 January 2013

A Woodware Sneak Peek

Evening Everyone,
Just a very quick post tonight and a sneak peek of one of the wonderful new Woodware stamps that I have once again been lucky enough to play with.
Making samples for the new catalogue was one of the main reasons why I struggled to keep up with challenges and commenting before Christmas. Perhaps once you see the catalogue I will be forgiven, I do hope so. It is at the printers as we speak, so it shouldn't be too long now.
In the mean time this is a card that I have made for my class at Davina's on 26th January. I always try to take a sample with me so that the girls can get some idea of what they will be learning.
The background has been created using Jane's new Grasses Background and Decorating Chalks.
The greeting is from Hobby Art.
I thought that I would also show the Girls how to 'Shrivel' Organza Ribbon, and recap on the Faux Stitching.
Of course they will create a tag to add to their Technique Book.
Off to bed now, night, night.
Hugs Kimx

5 comments:

  1. That's gorgeous Kim, love the colours.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Kim, I love the purple background and the flower on the bow :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colours, and that Grasses background is just to die for! I'm sure the class will be a complete hit...
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must come to one of your workshops, Kim! I love this card & am particularly curious about how you "shrivelled" the spotty organza ribbon!!??

    Liz M x

    p.s. do love all your cards, though.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would love to see you at a class sometime.
    hugs Kimx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx