Followers

Saturday 19 January 2013

A Purple Hedgerow

Evening Everyone
I hope that you are all tucked up in the warm enjoying some Craft Time. It is much too cold and snowy to go out, well that's my excuse anyway.
Unfortunately this week as well as having to make 'Baby' cards, I have had to make a couple of Sympathy cards, which has been hard given that this week was the 12th anniversary of my Son and Dad's passing.
Where does time go to so quickly?
This card was made using JGS272 Hedgerow from Woodware, stamped and embossed using Versamark and clear embossing powder on to white card which has wording stamped onto it in black.
The colour has been added using Adirondack Colourwash ink to create an Embossed Resist panel.  
Once the panel is dry I trimmed it to size and edged it with gold embossing powder before running it through my Cuttlebug using an Embossing folder.
I added a little Metallic Rub-on to help to highlight the embossing.
I added some shrivelled Organza Ribbon and a sentiment from Woodware FRCL154 Salutations.
The stamping down the left hand side of the card is my trusty Leaf Flourish F6042 from Hero Arts.
We seem to have escaped any further snow today, so let's hope that that remains the same for tomorrow.
Night night.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx