Followers

Tuesday 24 July 2012

Chartreuse and Brown

Evening Everyone
I hope that you have been having a great day and enjoying all of this wonderful sunshine.
I must admit that I have been struggling today.
Who gets a cold in the middle of a heatwave?? Well apparently that would be me. I've been sitting at my Craft desk for hours but nothing is happening so I will have to share a card that I made a few days ago.
The challenge at Woodware last week was to use Grey and Chartreuse which is a sort of yellow/green colour.
Now you know me I have to play around before I finally come up with a workable card, and I also dislike wasting anything that I have made so this is the resulting panel from one of my play sessions.
It didn't look quite right with grey so I rejected it for the challenge but felt that it worked far better with brown. The background paper is from a GCD 8x8 paper pack available from Woodware as is the lovely spotty ribbon.
The stamp is another of the stunning stamps which will soon be available from the new Woodware catalogue.
I need to go and  take some medication now if I am going to get any sleep tonight, I can hardly breathe at the moment. Oh the joys of having a cold.
Night night.
hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Oh Kim! Hope you get better soon. I love both your cards but do get that we all have our doubts about the things we produce. The card you ended up submitting to the Woodware challenge was a joy so you are obviously duly justified, but I still love this one. Hugs, Buttons x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx