Followers

Sunday 29 July 2012

A Party

Evening Everyone
Have you had a good weekend?
We had a birthday party at the Wacky Warehouse today for two special little people.
Boy can those places get loud. It's a large indoor play area for those of you that have never heard of it where the kids can run wild and then they finish off with nuggets and chips and cake!!
 The kids had a great time and it was a chance for the Big Kids (the Dads) to play as well.
We were supposed to have a BBQ at home afterwards but it has been pouring with rain here so it was a 'Cooked in the Oven' affair, much easier in my opinion.
I will have to catch up with some crafting tomorrow me thinks.
Night night
hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Ah hope they enjoyed it! Gutted I missed it! Like the pics! U craft well!! Haha!! Look forward to the next card! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx