Followers

Sunday 6 May 2012

Snowdrops in a 'Freshly Made Sketch'


Evening Everyone.
Wow two posts in one day!
I have been busy all day making samples for next weekend at Port Sunlight.
Sometimes it is very difficult trying to come up with anything different, especially when you have a limited time to work with stamps that are similar in design, no matter how lovely they are to work with. With that in mind I decided that if I tried to tie my samples to a challenge or two it might help with the creativity......it worked.
The card tonight was made using the sketch challenge at Freshly Made Sketches.
I have been working with several of the Decoupage stamps available from Imagination Craft as well as the Mica palettes which I will be working with at the show.
I stamped and embossed the image and then painted it with the mica palette using a very wet watercolour technique.
I cut the image out using an oval nestie and then mounted it over background papers from my stash.
The card candy was punched from some of the left over pieces and attached with silicon.
I hope that you will all be enjoying your long weekend.
I however will be at work as normal tomorrow so I had better get some sleep.
Hugs Kimx  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx