Followers

Thursday 31 May 2012

A card from Sylvie for the Jubilee

Evening Everyone,
Just a quick post tonight as it has got really late and I have only just finished my card for tomorrows challenge over at The Stampman.
This is a card that Sylvie made recently for the Red, White and Blue challenge over at Woodware.
Given that we are just about to celebrate the Jubilee this weekend I thought that it was about time that I shared it with you.
I think you will agree she has done a grand job.
My three younger Grandchildren had a celebration picnic at school today complete with hand made flags and crowns and everyone dressed in red, white and blue.
We spoke about the Jubilee at dinner and asked them all what it was we were celebrating and how long they thought the Queen had been on the throne.
Without a moments hesitation Ciaran told us that it was 60 years. We asked him how he knew and he said that his teacher had told him.
Not bad for a four year old. At least someone was listening at school I'm pleased to say.
Friday again tomorrow thank goodness, although I can't believe how quickly it has come round again.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx