Followers

Saturday 9 April 2011

Come and say Hello at Ally Pally

Evening Ladies and Gents
I've had another lovely day demoing at Ally Pally.
I do like this show, there are always lots of friendly and familiar faces who stop by to say hello, and it's nice to catch up with stall holding friends as well.
I am demoing for the girls from Lavender Lane. Well at least June and I are there, while Jane and  Paul are doing the show in Shepton Mallet. I think there might be a bit of a competition going on to see who can sell the most Hobby Art stamp sets, so don't forget to stop by and help us out with our target lol.
These two cards were made for Jenny's TV show on 31st March. For once they could actually be seen quite well as they were in stands in front of the stamp set in full view of the camera.
They are both made using the Hobby Art Sentiments Clear set. This is a lovely set with some really nice sentiments that are large enough to go on the inside of a card as well as being suitable for the outside - if that makes any sense. Well it is late lol.
I have used a nice mixture of Nesties, ribbons, flowers and pearls on both the cards.
Off to bed now before I fall asleep while I write this. We have another really early start tomorrow, but I would rather get there early so I can have a good look around before the show starts. I have several stashes of goodies that I have to go and pay for, and I'm sure I will manage to add to them at some stage throughout the show.
Don't forget to pop by and say Hello. I will be playing with inks and of course my favourite Hobby Art stamp sets, until we sell out of course.
Bye for now.
Love and hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx