Followers

Saturday 11 December 2010

Some nice spring flowers.......

Afternoon Everyone,
I thought that you might like to see some nice spring flowers to remind us of whats to come, albeit a little way off, and to combat all this cold weather that we are having.
 The cards were made for Jenny over at Hobby Art to take on the TV for her last show. The stamp sets were all designed by my good friend Anna, and I for one think that they are stunning. I can see them cropping up in classes quite a lot next year.
This first card uses the 'Just for You' set from the Anna's collection.
The background is made using the Faux Mother of Pearl technique, which I will be teaching at Davina's in the New Year since my last class was cancelled due to all the snow.
It is a favourite technique of mine at the moment, which you may have gathered lol.
This second card uses one of the other sets from the show Special Wishes, also from the Anna's collection. They are both very useful sets I think you will agree.
Now I suppose I really must get back to writing some more Christmas cards, I do hate this bit. I like making them, but hate having to spend all this time writing them.
Have a good weekend.
Love and hugs
Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kim
    Your cards are gorgeous! Unfortunately, I was out when the show aired and I had forgotten to set the vid to record it, really sorry I missed the show.

    Take care
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx