Followers

Monday 8 August 2022

Hello All, Sorry I've Been MIA

Good Evening,

I'm so sorry that I have been MIA for the last few months. Life overtook me and I ended up being off work for 3 months with stress and depression.

Although I managed to catch up with a bit of crafting occasionally, I certainly didn't feel up to blogging. However since I have managed to survive my first two weeks back at work, without strangling anyone, I have decided to try my hand at a bit of crafty sharing.

It was my Granddaughter Emma's birthday at the end of July, so here is the card that I made for her.
The fabulous Lili of the Valley image reminds me of Emma and her sister Chloe, who love nothing more than a visit to the local Costa when I go over.
It is our treat. 
My card was inspired by my friend Fleur who makes the most amazing cards.
I used several Magnolia dies from my stash for the leaves, flowers and banner, along with a ribbon slider for a little bit of bling.
Typically I was late finishing the card, so I decided not to put 'Happy Birthday' on it,
but I did add her name.
Her Mum has decided to put it into a frame in her room to replace a card that I made for her a very LONG time ago, which always gives me a nice feeling.

It's the start of my working week tomorrow, so I will try and remain calm and get through it without resorting to violence lol. You never know I might even manage another blog post, but I'm not promising anything.
It's nice to be back, I hope you missed me.

Stay safe and have a wonderful evening.
Love and Crafty Hugs
Kimx


2 comments:

  1. So sorry you have not been well. It is very good to have you back.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx