Followers

Thursday 25 April 2019

Rest and Relax

Hi All
What a glorious Bank Holiday weekend we had...….most unusual given that it usually rains, although it has reverted to type here where we have had torrential rain on and off today lol.
While most of you were enjoying the sunshine over the weekend, we were still open for business as usual at the garage. It was heaving with customers, mostly on the look out for BBQ items. They also managed to demolish the huge stack of Easter Eggs that we had. In fact one customer put it very well when she said that it looked like a plague of locusts had descended and stripped the shelves bare.
As well as the shop, and petrol, we also run a WBC (Wild Bean Café for those of you not in the know) which attracts lots of regular customer who come in for their daily caffeine fix.
One such regular, 'Mr Large Latte and All day breakfast' (now know as Richard) was at pains to point out that we had missed his birthday a few days ago, so I decided to surprise him with a belated birthday card when he popped in the following day for his usual breakfast.
He works on the building site just up the road, so I though that this is probably how he likes to spend his down time. The sentiment is from Woodware.
I made a couple of other cards while I was at it, to add to my stash.
They all use some of the fabulous digi images that I bought from Lili of the Valley.
Definitely my go to place for a quick card.
The chicken wire is a new die that I bought at Ally Pally a couple of weeks ago.
Glossy accents added to the stacked sentiment dies helps to make them pop.
This was my first thought for Richards card, but as he is an electrician I decided that this wasn't quite right.
This is almost certainly how many people spent the Bank Holiday weekend.
I hope that you are enjoying your day today, whatever you are up to.
I'm trying very hard to stay awake and stop impersonating a nodding dog. Perhaps I will just close my eyes for a minute or two...….
Happy Crafting and hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx