Followers

Tuesday 14 February 2017

A Floral Heart for Valentines Day

Evening All,
Happy Valentines Day. Have you all had a wonderful day being spoiled rotten?
We have had some amazing £50 bunches of roses as work, beautiful I know, but I have to be honest and say that I would much rather have a nice piece of jewelry, or even better, a voucher to spend at a craft store :O).
In fact, call us ungrateful, but both my daughters and I are all of the same opinion that we would go mental if someone spent that much on a bunch of flowers for us.
At least the weather has been bright, if a little chilly. Not like 38 years ago when I spent the afternoon, in labour, crammed in the back of a very small car driving through a blizzard to get to the hospital in Greenwich. Jenni took a while to appear, by which time there was no public transport, so her Dad spent the night in a side room sleeping on two chairs that the nurses had pushed together for him. I can't see that happening now. Health and safety and all that lol.
I don't send Valentines cards, so here is the next best thing, a Wedding card for a friend who finally got to tie the knot last week.
The floral heart stamp which was designed by Jane Gill has been stamped and embossed in gold and then painted with Watercolour Pearlex to give it a beautiful shimmer.
I tapped the edges of the cream card with a Versamark ink pad and then added gold embossing powder before layering the panel onto some blue background paper.
I hope that you get to enjoy the rest of your evening, what ever you may be up to.
Happy Crafting and Hugs from me.
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx