Followers

Tuesday 11 November 2014

Add a touch of Charm at Crafty Cardmakers.

Hi All
We have a new challenge over at Crafty Cardmakers and More where our Host Josephine is looking for a charm to be added to your project.
I chose a piece of handmade background from my stash and stamped and embossed the fabulous  CRR175 Leaf Background by Stampendous  over it using the same colours.
Unfortunately my camera has not shown it up terribly well. Maybe I need to ask Father Christmas for a new one!!
I fussy cut a couple of separate leaves, and added a small leaf charm.
Why not stop by and see what the rest of my lovely Teamies have come up with to inspire you.
Happy Crafting.
Hugs Kimx
 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Kim love the papers leaves and charm very effective.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful Kim! Love the green and I am definitely adding that background stamp to my wish list! Love the little leaf charm, so perfect! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx