Followers

Thursday 24 April 2014

Embossed Alcohol

Evening
Nearly the end of another week. Would someone please slow things down or it will be Christmas again before we know it lol.
Here is another of the cards that I made for Hobby Art Jenny's TV show on Wednesday.
The background to the card has been made using Alcohol inks and an embossing folder, which is just the sort of thing that I will be sharing with the ladies in class on Saturday.
The sentiment and butterflies are from the new Hobby Art Butterflies set, stamped and embossed and coloured using the Vintage Pearlex Watercolour palette.
I embossed the piece of alcohol ink background and then applied Distress ink using the inkpad directly on to the paper. I heat embossed this which makes the embossing stand out.
hugs Kimx

3 comments:

  1. And it's gorgeous, what a great technique Kim.
    Happy crafting, Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the inspiration - your card has just given me a great design idea for a work colleagues birthday card. Love the alcohol ink embossed background! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx