Followers

Tuesday 11 December 2012

A Quick Reminder

Evening Everyone,
Just a quick reminder that the lovely Jane Gill  will be making her first TV appearance on Create and Craft (Sky channel 671) tomorrow afternoon at 1pm.
She will be showcasing some of the wonderful stamps that she designed for the latest Woodware catalogue, one of which I have used in the card above.
She popped over to see me on Monday and borrowed a few of my samples to add to the wonderful ones that she has made herself.
Don't forget to show her some love, and some e-mails to the studio would be good.
Off to bed now. So much for an early night in preparation for going back to work lol.
Hugs Kimx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kim, i havent been around much lately and have missed seeing all your lovely work. This one is lovely and well done to Jane :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card Kim - I'm disappointed that I missed Jane on Create and Craft.

    Please pop over to my blog as there is something for you.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx