Followers

Monday 31 December 2012

Someone to watch over Us

Hello All
I hope that you had a wonderful Christmas, in the company of friends and family, and that you are looking forward to 2013.
My Christmas was a little different than usual, but very enjoyable none the less.
My youngest Daughter's boyfriend runs a pub and so I went there after I finished work on Christmas Day. As it is a carvery and Andy had spent all day cooking roast dinners for everyone else, his tradition is to lock the pub (after the last guest has left) and the Assistant Manager cooks curry.
We had a great time sitting in the games room eating and watching Kung Foo Panda on the big screen - not a small child in sight. Perhaps this is the start of a whole new Christmas tradition for us.
This is the card that I made for Becki and Andy, and although Christmas is now a distant memory, it seems somewhat appropriate to post today for the Angel that has watched over us for the last 11 years, my Son Adam.
It will be difficult to celebrate, as it has been for a while, but I wish you All a very healthy and Happy 2013, and ask you to raise a glass to friends old and new, and those that are gone but never forgotten.
Have a good evening.
hugs Kimx

3 comments:

  1. fab card. glad you had a good christmas and happy new year to you. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Kim! Sorry to be so MIA...I'm working on it! This card is just darling and I ADORE that amazing C! I hope that you and yours have a very Happy & Prosperous New Year, friend!!! HUGS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats a wonderful sentiment Kim, hope you have a very happy new year :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx