Followers

Monday 11 July 2011

Woodware Challenge week 8 - Anything but a card

Evening Everyone,
Well that's the end of my couple of days away from work, back to the grind tomorrow.
I have been beavering away with various projects today including getting Saskia's birthday card ready for Sunday. One down, only Ciaran's to do now, but that will have to wait for a couple of days as I am teaching on Wednesday and then again on Saturday so I had better get some class prep done. In fact I have so enjoyed my break that I completely forgot to remind you about Jenny being on the box three times today, sorry. I will try and share some of my samples from her shows over the next couple of days.
The challenge this week over at Woodware is Anything but a Card. I made these picture frames quite some time ago, but they fit the theme perfectly I think.
The main part of the frame has been made using an old Magenta stamp 26.003.R Decorative Frame which I must admit I couldn't find on the Woodware web site. The flower on this one is from Stampin Up.
Both frames have been painted using US Artquest Micacolor Palettes. I love to paint with these, although unfortunately the photos don't do justice to the lustre that they bring to the image.
The flowers on the second frame are made by Hero Arts. Sorry Dorothy, but at least I made the effort to enter lol.
Oh dear another late night. That's always the trouble with having a little bit of a lie in, you don't feel tired till late. I just hope it doesn't catch up on me too soon.
Thanks for stopping by, and do please leave a comment, I so love to read them all. And of course don't forget to enter the challenge.
Nite, nite.
Love Kimx

2 comments:

  1. I think they are lovely, but then what is not to like, my colours, my favourite colouring method and Magenta well are they not everybody’s favourite stamps? Thanks for playing along. Dorothy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx