Followers

Sunday 10 July 2011

Woodware Challenge week 7 - It's a Sketch

Morning Fellow Blogger,
Sorry I have been absent from blog land for a while but I have had a hectic few days up at SirStampalot, and as well as having problems connecting to the web I also forgot the lead to my camera so I couldn't take any pictures :(
Anyway I'm back now with loads of cards to share so you will probably get fed up with me lol.
Of course I had to join in the with the challenge over at Woodware, and I'm pleased to see that there is more than just Diane and myself this time.
This card was made with a beautiful Magenta stamp P0542 Garden Annual available from SirStampalot.
I have coloured the image using distress inks, one of my favourite ways to colour in. Cut around the image using a craft knife and draw in a hand stitched border. I've added some drops of Glossy Accents to the flower centres.
One of the main advantages of being in the shop, as well as the company, is that I can wander around and match the stamped image to co-ordinating papers with out having to spend an hour looking through a stack of boxes. The ones I have used here are Magnolia Spring Butterfly and Bo Bunny Turquoise Ocean Flourish. The ribbon is also by Bo Bunny, turquoise double dot.
Unfortunately my Daughter was unable to drive me this time so I had to go up on the train. I cut down as much as I could on what I took with me but that made a very good excuse for buying a new punch - as if I needed one lol. My new addition is called Retro Flower and is by EK Success.
I have spent the morning unpacking and tidying up so I think I will finish off a few bits of crafting as reward for all my hard work.
Have a great Day, and thanks for stopping by.
Love and hugs
Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Worth waiting for! glad you had a good time at Sir Stampalot, but what is wrong with Woodware ribbon lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx