Followers

Wednesday 17 April 2019

An Easter Chick, or a new baby card?

Evening Everyone,
How long has it been?
I really need to get back to this blogging lark. I don't know where the weeks are disappearing to.
Here we are nearly at Easter. At this rate it will be Christmas again before we know it :O)
I don't do Easter. I'm one of those mean 'Mam-mas' who give their Grandchildren books instead of Easter eggs. They get so many, and there is so little actual chocolate in them that I would rather buy them a bar anyway. How miserly does that sound?
We have an Easter challenge running at CCM at the moment. (It finishes on Saturday)
Since I don't make Easter cards, I decided to search through my numerous boxes in the hopes that I might find something suitable that I had previously made.
What I came across was this rather cute chick card which must be at least 10 years old!!
I loved the image and thought that it would actually make a rather sweet baby card, so I did a little bit of repurposing and came up with something that I am much more likely to use.
I felt that the background was a little too heavy for a baby card so I did a little fussy cutting to an image from my stash of toppers and hey presto a usable birthday card.
Having made the changes however I failed to place them on the CCM challenge blog.
Lets hope that it doesn't take me another couple of months to stop by again.
Hope you have had a great evening.
Hugs Kimx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx