Followers

Tuesday 11 July 2017

Fairies For Chrisy

Evening All
Sorry I've been MIA again, it has taken me nearly a week to feel even vaguely normal again after the night shifts. I don't know how people do it.
This card was made for a lady at work to give to her daughter Chrisy.
I chose a delightful old LOTV image as the focal point for my card, cut out using a circular 'stitched' die.
It was then layered onto a purple scalloped circle which has been highlighted with gold gilding wax.
The purple background card has been dry embossed using a large folder from Crafts Too.
I added some flowers and leafy swirls which complimented the flowers on the fairy topper.
A little bit of glitter glue and some tiny gems and it's all blinged up and ready to send.
I'm pleased to say that it was very well received. In fact she was so thrilled with it that she wants me to make a couple more special cards for her to send.
Have a great evening.
Happy Crafting and hugs
Kimx


1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx