Followers

Monday 14 November 2016

Embossing challenge at CraftyCardmakers.

Afternoon Everyone,
We have a new challenge starting today over at CCM and it has been ages since I last joined in.
Our host this time is Jackie who is looking for Embossing whether that is Dry or Heat.
 For my card I chose to use a lovely Dreamweaver Stencil which I dry embossed using my Cuttlebug.
I sponged the resulting panel with dye based inks and let this dry, before replacing the stencil and adding Versamark ink to the leaves. 
I added clear embossing powder to this,
which when heated gives the leaves added texture and shine.
I also sprinkled the panel with a few drops of water which bleaches out the colour.
I managed to find a piece of co-ordinating cardstock on which I stamped and embossed one of my favourite Hobby Art sentiments.
After mounting the embossed panel onto the background card I added some fine peel-off lines and die cut leaves.
I created a second, very similar card, only this time I added some Card Candi instead of a sentiment.

I also added a little bit of Gilding Wax.
I think you will agree that they make the perfect card for a man, and that there is plenty of embossing both Dry and Heat.
Don't forget to stop by and show the rest of the team some love HERE, and maybe join us with your embossed projects.
Have a great day.
Happy Crafting and Hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx