Followers

Monday 18 May 2015

Shaped cards at Crafty Cardmakers and More

Hi All
Long time no see :O)
There is a fab new challenge starting over at Crafty Cardmakers and More today, one which I should have been hosting.
The last few weeks have not gone to plan, so 'The Boss' aka Lin has very kindly stepped into the beach for me.
I did feel that it was only fair to blog something in support of the girls even if I am cheating a little by using a card that I made a while ago and not a new creation.
Our challenge this time is SHAPED CARDS, so plain squares or rectangles are not allowed, but any other shape is fine.
This card was made for my Godparents when they moved from their family home last year.
My card was made using a lovely LOTV topper cut using a circular nestie.
I created some patchwork background using paper scraps from my stash and a hexagonal punch. This panel was then also die cut using a Circular Grand Nestie.
I added some diecut pieces from my bits box along with a sentiment and some glossy accents.
Don't forget to check out what the rest of the DT have come up with to inspire you, and please forgive me if I haven't stopped by to visit recently, life has been a little fraught of late and the computer has been at the bottom of a very long Must Do list.
Happy Crafting and hugs
Kimx

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Kim love the cute image.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Kim. I love your adorable image and the clock face and tv screen look fabulous with the glossy accents on them. Your patchwork background is beautiful and a great way of using all those tiny little scraps. Sally.x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Kim,
    The patchwork bg looks great and it is a welcome treat to view different shape for a card, this has turned out beautiful.
    Smiles:)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx