Followers

Thursday 25 December 2014

Thank You for your Kindness

Evening Everyone,
I hope that you have all had a wonderful day celebrating with your friends and family.
I was at work as usual this morning, which isn't quite as bad as it sounds. It is actually quite a nice day to work as people are generally in a good mood.
I even managed to save one ladies Christmas when I showed her where to find the gluten free bread, Such a little thing but I got a big hug for my trouble :O)
The true meaning of Christmas was not lost on one of the members of staff who was nor rostered to work today. He arrived at lunchtime with homemade Biryani and Christmas cake, so that we had the chance to celebrate as well. How nice of him was that!!
This card was started for the challenge at Woodware last week where they were looking for Thank You cards
I never got the chance to finish it then, but I felt that it was the least that I could do to repay such a nice act of kindness.
I love this fabulous Woodware stamp, it works so perfectly with paper piecing, and I also added some stamping to the background before sticking on the paper pieced letters.
We were very busy today, which always amazes me. Let's hope that tomorrow is a little quieter, although I doubt it as everyone will probably be heading off to the sales, and of course there will be more entertaining to do, so more food to purchase.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx