Followers

Saturday 27 December 2014

Happy Birthday Lin

Evening All
I hope that you have all had a good day, in particular my good friend and Teamie Lin who has been celebrating her birthday today.
 I am hoping that her card arrived in time and that I am not spoiling anything by sharing this with you.
The central panel has been created using a piece of waxed paper resist, dye based inks and a lovely Artemio stamp.
I added a little glossy accents some dotty ribbon and a few well placed gems.
I hope that you have had a wonderful day my friend. Resting and celebrating or maybe just crafting, whatever takes your fancy. All birthday girls should be allowed to celebrate in what ever way they wish, don't you agree?
Hugs from me and the gang.
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx