Followers

Sunday 7 December 2014

Countdown to Christmas - Days 6/7

Evening Everyone
I hope that you have all had a fabulous weekend.
I certainly have, although I must admit to being more than a little tired, not a good thing to be at the beginning of a new week, but that is what a weekend of travelling and Grandchildren will do to you lol.
It is also the reason for my combined days post tonight, I was far too busy doing Grandmotherly things for the computer to get a look in.
This is another of the cards that I made on my resent visit to Sirstampalot, fortunately it does not reflect the weather that they had forecast for this weekend. Let's hope that they continue to get it wrong.
The cute little mouse is from a Penny Black clear stamp set which features several of the older designs.
I have coloured him in with Distresss inks and then cut him out with a Nestie.
The background is a very useful embossing folder which can be used complete as a background, or cut up as sentiments.
Not the usual colours that you would expect for a Christmas card, but I rather like it.
Let's hope that I manage to stay awake tomorrow, and that I can get back on track with my Christmas Countdown.
Happy Crafting and Hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx