Followers

Wednesday 17 December 2014

Countdown to Christmas - Days 16/17

Evening Everyone
I'm sorry that I missed you all yesterday, but we were celebrating a Birthday, and the time just got away from me.
This is the card that I made for my eldest Grandson Reece whose was the cause of the celebrations.
I found this rather cute picture in an old Penny Black calender that came free with a craft magazine..... many years ago.
I added some sentiments and stamped leaves to the piece of background paper from my stash along with some gilding wax and glitter glue.
The leaves are die cut, stamped and waxed before being added to the card using silicon.
The tiny tag hanging from the neck of the jumper was the perfect place to add Reece's age.
It was also the birthday of my good friend Anna, so I hope that they both had a fabulous day.
hugs Kimx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx